The 40L Computer Bag is heavy duty, durable, and loaded with pockets. The Molle System allows multiple attachment points to expand and contract the load capacity. Super-duty, military grade design and materials, makes this 40L Computer Backpack a CLAIM-A-NATOR’s must when looking for a long lasting computer gear hauler. This 40L backpack (mobile command center) will carry full-size laptop and accessories, mobile printer and accessories, 2 portable monitors and accessories, Wi-Fi and accessories, digital camera and accessories, common mobile office equipment, claim file folders (if you’re a Paper-Nator) CLAIM-A-NATOR, it’s not just an attitude, it’s a lifestyle!
40L Computer Backpack includes the following:
40L Computer Backpack (Black | Tan | OD Green | Urban Gray)
- Main compartment dimensions: 18” H x 12” W x 6.5” D, Center compartment 18” H x 12” W x 2.5” D. Top Outside Compartment: 5” H x 10.25” W x 1.25” D, Bottom Outside Compartment: 10.75”H x 10.75”W x 1.75” D. These compartments have internal mesh pockets, zippered pockets, dividers with hook and look fasteners, and keychain hook.
- MOLLE compatible PAL webbing on the front & bottom pockets, shoulder straps, and the sides of the backpack.
- Heavy Duty Lockable Zippers on ALL of the compartments to keep your valuables secure.
- Hydration bladder compatible, with drink tube routing onto either Padded shoulder straps with metal D-rings. Carry Handle Strap on the Top with hydration hose pass-through’s on both sides of Strap. Adjustable Sternum and Waist Straps with quick connect buckles.
- Four Adjustable Side Compression Straps on the Sides of the backpack. Thickly padded back panel with wide air channels for great air circulations to keep your back cool.
Dimensions: 20” x 13″ x 13”
Fabric: 600D denier
Multiple exterior pockets.
Multiple mesh Interior pockets.
Adjustable padded straps.
Multiple buckles for security.
Pals/Molle webbing on front & side.
Multiple D-rings on the back, top and shoulder straps
Mesh padded back (for easy air flow and comfort) between the pack and the back of the user