THE RIDGEPRO – The premium device for steep-slope roof safety!
Claimanator’s can use the RIDEPRO and FAST rope to climb up and down roofs fast and efficiently during inspections. A Claimanator’s must have for those steep slopes up to 12/12.
The RIDGEPRO includes RIDGEPRO, and a 30ft x 5/8” FAST rope.
The RIDGEPRO Plus includes RIDGEPRO, a 16ft Extension Pole, and a 30ft x 5/8in FAST rope.
The RIDGEPRO™ and RIDGEPRO™ Plus are complete innovations in roofing safety systems. Getting on a steep roof with only a ladder is a dangerous part of the job, but our rooftop safety equipment provides an easy and innovative design to keep you safe. It’s easy to assemble, install, and use, which means you’ll be stepping onto a roof to get the job done faster than other safety methods. Constructed from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum, The RIDGEPRO™ roofing safety system’s sturdiness allows for maximum movement at the greatest of heights. Scaffolding and roof planks are bulky and outdated alternatives compared to the lightweight RIDGEPRO™, meaning not only will you get the job done faster and safer, but you’ll maximize your preparation and cleanup time after the job. All of these fantastic benefits are due to the quality and care the RIDGEPRO™ team took in designing the ultimate rooftop safety equipment.
16ft Extension Pole – 8′ extension pole which extends to 16′. The Extension Pole has a quick-release button made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon with a heavy duty locking pin, and a hexagonal inner pole made of annodized aluminum. (Extension Pole ships in a separate package and will be significantly larger than the pole in the photograph.)
FAST Rope – 30ft length, 5/8in solid braided lock stitch construction polyester rope that’s abrasive resistant, and easy to grip with the bare hands.
- Connect to the peak before stepping onto a steep-slope roof
- Safely transition on and off ladders from 6/12 to 12/12 pitches
- Faster access to the peak than standard rope-and-harness techniques
- Lightweight alternative to bulky scaffolding or roof planks
- Versatility across many professional roofing applications
- Easy to assemble and install
- Pitch : Etched pitch-grid allows user to customize 6/12 to 12/12 pitch selection
- Safety : Innovative arch straddles ridge vent when installing
- Safety : Exceeds industry standard of 5,000-pound tensile strength (when anchored)
- Capabilities : Integrated rope-and-harness connection capabilities
- Safety : Constructed from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anchoring : Four, pre-drilled holes for anchoring (Not recommended for adjusting)
- Pitch : Adjustable, pitch-specific settings to maximize contact between The RIDGEPRO™ and the peak
NOTE: The RIDGEPRO is safe up to a 12/12 pitch roof, beyond that, Claimanator’s use a Rope & Harness