Johnson Digital Torpedo Level
Johnson Digital levels, Level Up - Pro Tough - Pro Accurate
When your measurement of level, plumb, or slope has to be 100% precise, Johnson digital levels are the way to ensure complete accuracy. With the digital level readout, there is no guessing about whether the level bubble is perfectly centered in the vial. Johnson digital levels and digital angle finders are the tool for the job.
A Claimanator’s must have for scoping large loss/heavy structural damage claims such as tornado’s, hurricane’s and earthquakes.
“It’s a game changer when you can provide the evidence necessary to make a structural total loss decision”
Johnson digital levels and inclinometers are built “Job Site Tough”, with innovative features you won’t find on other digital angle finding products. With Glo-View® Technology, Johnson digital levels, glow in the dark for easy reading under any light source. For the best features in digital levels, digital angle finders and inclinometers, Johnson Level is the professional’s choice.
Johnson Digital Torpedo Level - 10”
This magnetic programmable digital torpedo level is accurate, versatile and easy to use. Its backlit LCD provides easy viewing and automatically inverts when used overhead. The level has four units of measurement (degrees, percent, inches/feet in decimals and fractions, and millimeters/meters) and features both preprogrammed and custom modes, making it the only level you'll need for any number of uses. The powerful rare earth magnets adhere to any ferrous metal surface for easy, hands-free use, while the level's V-groove allows the frame to fit effortlessly on pipe and conduit.
- Backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- LCD display automatically inverts when the level is in the inverted position
- Custom Modes
- Sub display for showing target setpoint
- Preprogrammed 22.5° and 45° modes simplify miter cuts, conduit bends and more
- Simple three-button operation
- Strong rare earth magnets and V-groove top-edge
- Oversized 1/2" vials for maximum durability and readability
- Units of measure in degrees, percent in/ft (decimal & fraction), mm/m
- IP65 construction provides complete protection against dust and is water resistant.